Enter your user id and password
Single Sign On - Internal Users Only
Click Here to Access Single Sign On Tool
Interested in the current posted Opportunities?
View Current Funding Opportunities
The Virginia Outdoors Foundation (VOF)
Spring Grant Round Has Closed
Grant awards will be announced at the June 1, 2023 VOF Board of Trustees Meeting. All applicants will be notified of the Board decision that day regardless of their award status.
The anticipated opening for the next grant opportunity for both the Get Outdoors (GO) Fund and Preservation Trust Fund (PTF) Program is late June to early July, 2023.
More information, including resource material and a grant email list sign-up form, may be found at the VOF Grant Program Webpage.
Registration Required to Apply
The first step of the application process is registering by clicking the yellow rectangle to the left of this message. Registrants must be approved by staff, so please allow up to 24 hours for this process to be completed. For additional instructions on how to register, click here.
New Coastal Resilience & Trees Fund Application Period Now Open
VOF and Wetlands Watch have partnered to offer grant resources through the new Coastal Resilience & Tree Fund (CRTF). Please view Wetlands Watch's webpage on the grant program for more information here.
- $135,000 for Coastal Resilience Projects
- $50,000 for Tree Planting Projects
- Applicants can register and submit applications through this grant portal
- Alternatively, applications may be submitted to Wetlands Watch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The PDF version of the application can be found on the Wetlands Watch CRTF webpage here.
Grant Program Timeline:
- February 1, 2023 Grant applications period opens
- April 4, 2023 Grant application period closes
- Week of June 5, 2023 Grant awards announced
- August 25, 2023 Signed grant agreements due
- May 31, 2024 Grant projects must be completed
- July 31, 2024 Final reports due
- The first step of the application process is to register with WebGrants by clicking the yellow rectangle to the left of this message. Registrants must be approved by VOF staff, so please allow up to 24 hours for this process to be completed. For additional instructions on how to register and confirm your account, click here.
- The full CRTF Grant Manual and additional application resources can be found here.
- Contact Wetlands Watch grant staff at email@example.com if additional assistance is needed.
Forgot your User ID?
Forgot your Password?
Copyright © 2001-2022 Dulles Technology Partners Inc.
Dulles Technology Partners Inc.